At Toronto Real Estate Centre, we offer a 100% Commission Cash-Back to our Buyers.
If you’re looking to buy a home, then find the desired property and let us negotiate on your behalf. Huge savings guaranteed with 2.5% of Purchase Price in Cash-back!
To be eligible for this incredible limited-time offer; you must be or have:
– A tech-savvy;
– A real estate lawyer to review our contracts;
– Agreed to pay a flat fee of $5,000 + HST;
– Found a property you want to buy;
– No Buyer Representation agreement with any agency;
– Been pre-approved financially or if buying cash, must show the Canadian Funds;
– Found the property on the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board’s MLS System;
– Agreed that the offered Commission must be a minimum of 2.5% of the Selling Price + HST.
How it works?
1. Text us your full contact information to 416-250-9090;
2. Share the address of the property you want to buy, its MLS number, the price you want to pay and your preferred closing date;
3. We will contact the listing agent for the latest updates on the property;
4. If the property is still available for sale; we’ll send you and your lawyer a copy of our contract and a waiver for review and sign;
5. After a successful review of the documents, you and your lawyer will send us the signed copies along with our non-refundable $5,000 + HST flat-fee payable to Toronto Real Estate Centre via direct deposit;
6. Our official work will start upon receipt of the full payment;
7. Our Broker of Record – Shoren Konstantin – will make the offer based on the provided details and send it to you through Authentisign / e-signature system. She will walk you through the offer over the phone with your solicitor’s review and approval condition clause along with all other terms and conditions;
8. We will make your suggested changes to the offer. We are representing you solely in the transaction, but at the same time, we don’t want to include unreasonable terms and conditions in the offer to deter the listing agent and the Sellers from reviewing your offer with a positive outlook.
9. Once you signed and initialed the offer and accompanying documents electronically, the offer will reach us for our final review. It will then be diverted to the listing agent for the presentation to the Sellers.
10. Next, we begin the negotiation process. Being experienced in this industry since year 2004, we have proven ways to secure the best deals for you. We will be regularly updating you during the process.
11. Several factors come into play to determine the success in this process, such as the number of buyers trying to buy the property, Seller’s interest in your offer, the price you’re willing to pay, the property’s actual value, results of the inspection report, your lawyer’s review, successful financing, and many more which all play a huge role and impact on the success of the offer;
12. While we have an excellent achievement rate, and we often succeed in getting the first deal; there are times when the first deal falls through. To keep you at the safe end, we offer our services for two properties. We don’t charge anything extra for the second offer. At Toronto Real Estate Services, we will be on your side until the closing of that transaction. What are you waiting for? Send us a text message to 416-250-9090, and we will get back to you accordingly.